Opceden Red Gum 30+ Honey Comb 300g
- High in antioxidants
- Support immune system
- Promote healthy glucose metabolism
- Made in Australia
- NO preservatives, pesticides or chemicals
- Good for ulcer problem (take 1 tbsp mix with warm water & drink everyday)
- Harvest from pristine reserved forest in Western Australia with no human activity (no pollution)
- Premium quality, quality assured
Size (length*width*height): 14.5cm x 8.5cm x 10.5cm
Availability: In Stock
Opceden Red Gum 30+ Honeycomb
Opceden Red Gum Honeycomb is a truly unique product. Naturally harvested from the bee farm, Opceden Red Gum honeycomb, thanks to the design of the comb and hives, is untouched by human hands. The health benefits of the Honey and Bees wax together have been known for centuries. The Honeycomb comes to you as a 100% natural product, there are no chemicals, no added products. The honey stored within the honeycomb is the purest, rawest form of honey, and the wax the honeycomb is made of has nutritional value and health benefits.
Red Gum, or ‘Marri’, is also usually a large tree to 40 m in height. It occurs in a range of habitats and is an important component of both the Jarrah and Karri forests of Western Australia as well as occurring on the coastal plain on a range of soils. It blooms between December and May producing white to pink flowers.
Red Gum honey is having a relatively higher level of antioxidants compared to the rest. It has a thick constituency, a bold taste and a distinctive aroma.
Health Benefits and Special Features of Opceden Red Gum/ Opceden Jarrah Honey:
- 50% higher microbial activity as compared to other leading honeys;
- Is an alternative treatment to MSRA (antibiotic resistant) instead of using antibiotics;
- Apply directly into the wound or ulcer to aid their healing;
- Helps to fight the stomach bacteria that causes stomach ulcers and bad breath – Helicobacter Pylori;
- Useful to aid in the relief of burns including sunburn;
- A treatment for ulcer, cold sore and bad breath;
- Consume to ease the pain of a sore throat;
What is TA, UMF & MGO?
Scientists have developed a process to certify West Australian honey (Jarrah Honey and Red Gum Honey) with medicinal and antimicrobial properties, which will rival New Zealand's famous Manuka honey. Jarrah and Red Gum Honey has naturally occurring anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties that can be measured on what is called the ‘Total Activity’ (TA) scale. The Total Activity Rating of Active Honey denotes the strength of the antibacterial potency of the honey, measured by the standard (phenol) bacteria-killing scale.
Each Opceden Jarrah Honey & Red Gum Honey is laboratory tested and a certificate issued for its total activity which contains Total Activity as high as TA 35+.
「TA10+」=「UMF10+」= MGO 263 (Antimicrobial strength is relatively equivalent to UMF10+)
「TA15+」=「UMF15+」= MGO 514 (Antimicrobial strength is relatively equivalent to UMF15+)
「TA20+」=「UMF20+」= MGO 829 (Antimicrobial strength is relatively equivalent to UMF20+)
How to Use:
- Taking 1 tablespoon of honey from the honey comb.
- Chew the honeycomb for as long as possible and leftover wax.Honey contains potassium, which neutralizes stomach acids.
- Therefore, consuming on empty stomach helpsto neutralize the excess of stomach acid, and vice versa.
1 x Opceden Red Gum Honeycomb 300g
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: